Sunday, April 8, 2012

My Favorite Holiday

I decided today that Easter is FOR SURE my favorite holiday. I think a lot of it has to do with music....there is no music more EXCITING than Easter music!! It is something that I want to celebrate EVERY day of my life, not just on Easter. Jesus is alive! And as I was reminded this morning, His Death and Resurrection were the only events that we are commanded to remember. I wonder why we only spend one day a year celebrating it?

Here are a couple of my all time favorites that help me praise my Jesus on Easter and throughout the year:



There are so many more songs that are such an inspiration to me in celebrating Jesus being alive. Here are a few pics of the blessings that God has given us:




All my precious babies, nieces and nephews!




Happy Easter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love,
The Milams

No comments:

Post a Comment