Saturday, August 25, 2012

Our Summer!!!!


We saw quite a few bears

 We started the summer by a trip to Townsend, TN with some friends:

We were able to bring a friend along







By an ancient prison in the middle of a creek
Me and my friend and her babies near her house

 My sister and I went to France to visit our best friend and her family!



Aren't they cuties?


 
I have lost track of how many summers we have gone to CBM camps to speak! This summer we went to Polk City, FL to Camp Gilead

On our way

We went to the Lego store in Downtown Disney on our off day.


I think the sand (dirt) was their favorite?!


Met new friends....


Was able to do what we love!

Summer is over......School has started!

Everybody is hard at work

There is so much more that we did this summer. Lots of swimming and spending time with friends and family. THANK YOU LORD :)

No comments:

Post a Comment